Thursday, September 6, 2012

What makes YOU happy?

Life is full of good times and bad times. The bad times can be hard to get through, soooo.... think about this: what makes you happy? There are a variety of things that make me happy. As soon as you know what makes you happy, try to find as many pictures of that thing as possible. What you do with the pictures is now totally up to you. I hang them up on a wall in my room, but you could also put them in your binder, keep them in your school locker, whatever. As long as they are in a place where you will see them often. Whenever you're upset,  look at the pictures. This might sound like a kindergarden-ish thing to do, but if you think about it, so is napping....and I LOVE NAPPING!!! (again, I happen to be 14, NOT in kindergarden :). And besides, it really helps.

By the way, for all those directioners out there.....(Not me :) pictures of them do count :)

Happy Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment