Wednesday, September 5, 2012

There are some days..

...when you feel like you never fit in. Those are the days that you need to stop trying to fit in to that crowd that will never accept you. There are mean people in this world, and if you don't fit their impossible standards, they won't include you. Besides, it's likely that even if they did include you, you would still be an outsider, or still be unhappy. So just be yourself. If anyone hates you for being you, they don't deserve to be around you.

...when you mess up big time, and wish you could fix it. Life is full of bad times. Any time something is happening that's really awesome or really bad, I remind myself that it will eventually be over. In this case (when it's something bad), just tough it out and get through. You won't be the first person to make a mistake. :)

...when something horrible happens in your life that you had no control over. Don't let it get to you too much. People sometimes spend YEARS in sadness over what happens in their family. When my parents got divorced, I felt like my life was over. I couldn't breathe. And MORE AND MORE FAMILIES are getting divorced (not saying that your family will, just that lots of people's families do :). You are never the only one that has your situation. Just don't waste your life being sad over it. Sure, it's natural to grieve, but (for example), if a relative died, they would never have wanted you to be sad your whole life. Cry a little, then let it go. You can't stop living because someone else did.

Also, check out www.just-be-you-i-am-me.blogspot.com. They post the same types of things as me. Lastly, if you have a Google account, please follow me. I am happy to follow you too!! ONE MORE THING (sorry :) If you have an instagram, please follow me: @lllblogger !!!!!

Rambling Inspiration (but don't worry, I'm done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment