Friday, May 11, 2012

"Get A Life"

Bullies got you down in the dumps? Here are some comebacks that are simple, but effective:

"What are you going to do about it?"
"Go bother someone who cares."
"Have you ever heard of the country called, 'Get Out Of My Face?' You should visit it sometime."
"I would be mean(er), but it's 'Be nice to animals' week."
"So?"
"Whatever. Who needs you?"
"Who asked you?"
"Thank you for your not-so-smart advice. Bye bye, now."

These comebacks, of course, are no excuse to be mean to people. Just use them if needed. Don't overuse them, or you will be branded as a bully yourself. These comebacks have seriously changed my life-- but that might be because I used to be a big bully target. Not anymore though. Things have changed-- I have started being nicer to people, and in return, they are nicer, and as for the bullies, they know not to mess with me, because I always have something to say back.

-Comeback Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment