Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm Sooo Sorry!

Hi, Everyone!

I'm SOOOOO sorry about not posting for that whole time. I've been taking those stupid MSAs (ugh) and, of course, THAT takes up a LOT of time.

But other than that, I've just been...... busy! Isn't everyone? That is a HUGE cause of stress-- being busy. The world is constantly moving faster and faster, and people are starting to be judged on how many activities they can cram into their schedules. But seriously, ease off! Everyone should have at least an hour of COMPLETELY FREE time (no homework, chores, jobs, nothing) every day. AFTER the hour of 3:00. BEFORE the hour of 9:00. If you don't have that hour, then maybe it's time to quit some sports. I know everyone LOVES to play sports, but trust me, you will have an easier life in the end. Besides, there are certain seasons for every sport, so there's an idea....

Hating-to-be-Crammed Inspiration

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness i completely agree! Thats why i only play 1 sport in the winter:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. (this is the same person)By the way i was introduced to your blog by allyandbella, best thing that evar happened to me! U are really insperational and thats so amazing that you are doing this. I look forward to your blogs every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally my stupid computer will let me comment! Thank you anonymous ( i know you personally :) I am watching dance moms on mylifetime.com it is so cool abby is such a fool though. I LOVE U INSPIRATION I GO TO AMS TOO AND I HATE THE MSA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would comment as my name, but my computer wont let me make an account! Ugh. Computers Can be annoying sometimes....

    ReplyDelete