Monday, June 4, 2012

Inspired!

Hey, Everyone!
I first want to say, I am so amazed that someone is so dedicated that they check this blog every day! I am so......inspired!!! Inspired to blog more often, I can tell you that, and more than that, I am amazed that she or he feels like they "Owe me something." Trust me, you don't. 
I started this blog because I felt like I owed something to my friends, and other people in the world. I used to suffer a lot because of stress, and it took the life out of me. Almost literally!!! My mom used to say to me, "Almost every girl in the world goes through this at one point or another. In fact, when you were born, I felt a bit sad because I knew that one day, you were going to have to deal with this." I was thunderstruck, that everyone else had these problems. I wanted to do what I could to solve them. Plus, I watched a movie that really inspired me to make this blog. It's sort of a childish movie, really, but it created this blog, right? The movie is Radio Rebel. It showed me that even normal kids can make a difference. Even though I haven't really made that much of a difference yet, I hope that by the time I am 16 (about 2 years from now!) Then I will have at least 20 fans. It's a dream. :)

Rebel Inspiration

5 comments:

  1. You already have made a difference by helping people thankyou for posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! That is so amazing. No joke. I almost cried when i read this. Because I have gone through the same problems as u!! And radio rebel is a great movie hehehe. I wish i knew who you were. cause i go to AMS too!!! What grade are you in at least?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aly and bella, I know you probably have the best intentions in trying to find out who I am, but as you know if you go to Ams, not everyone there is....well..... decent. You know who I mean. (some of the sixth and seventh graders are not normal..... :) So I want to be kept a secret. But I still love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you too Anonymous, but you might want to come up with a screen name so we can tell who is who just in case someone else decides to use anonymous. Thank you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh believe me i would i just have no idea how to do it! I am just so smart like that;) i will Do a signature at the bottom of every comment i guess than
    -bellastar13

    ReplyDelete