Monday, April 2, 2012

Sorry, No More 7:30 Until...

...the end of SPRING BREAK. YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT!!!! I love spring break. It's a great de-stresser. You can relaaaax, and sleep innnn, and it starts to warm up!! (Although, where I live, it's been very warm for months. :) So, when is everyone else's spring break? Comment your answer below. And keep voting, people! I LOOVE the fact that 4 people are a fan of me! ME, the unpopular! It's a miracle. I'd like to thank all four of you. And I apologize to everyone who follows this blog for not posting for so long. I've been SOOOO busy. For whatever reason, teachers have chose the week before spring break to give us EVERY TEST IMAGINABLE!! I was so exhausted. But I think I MIGHT have made straight As...and if not, then I have less than 3 Bs. Yay!

Relaxed Inspiration

P.S. I will try to post almost every day until Saturday, but it won't be at 7:30, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment